}); MC Galaxy finally speaks on why he let Etinosa go unclad on his IG live - TRENDING UPDATE NG

Breaking News

MC Galaxy finally speaks on why he let Etinosa go unclad on his IG live

MC Galaxy recently faced a lot of backlash after comedian Etinosa went unclad on his Instagram live.

 

·         Many accused him of encouraging her and also not ending the call - The singer has now revealed why he did not end the video call in an interview MC Galaxy is perhaps not one of people’s favourite celebrities at the moment seeing as he was recently a part of scandalous acts that involved ladies getting naked on his Instagram live. MC Galaxy and a comedian, Etinosa, had Nigerians peddling blames after the lady undressed herself on a live video call. Many accused MC Galaxy of allowing things to go out of hand seeing as he did not end the call and he seemed to encourage her by reading messages from fans who wanted to see her unclad.
MC Galaxy finally speaks after comedian Etinosa went unclad on his IG live, explains why he didn't end the call Source: Instagram After a moment of silence from the singer, he has now spoken up on what many have described as a show of shame. He revealed his reason for not ending the call in an interview with LIB. According to him, his conscience is clear and he feels like he has done no wrong. He explained that the live call has become a tradition for him on Fridays and fans call to showcase their talents. He said: “My conscience knows I am innocent. Anytime people call on video now, I ensure I tell them to please don't go naked. I keep saying it on phone when I am doing my live video. When you call, I don't expect you to go naked. Just do anything to have fun. If you want to market your brand, fine. Sometimes, some people just call in to just go nut. I don't ask anybody to call in naked and I will never ask anybody to call in naked''.
Speaking on why he did not end the call, the singer said that Etinosa is a celebrity and he would not like to embarrass her by cutting her off. He said: “If you watched that video, I was blocking my eyes. I couldn't even watch it. I even told her bye and she said if I cut the call, I will kill you, so at a point I didn't want it to feel like I was embarassing her. She is a celebrity and I cannot just cut off the call. I just had to cover my face''. MC Galaxy then concluded that the situation at hand would not make him stop his usual Friday video calls with fans. Meanwhile Legit.ng previously reported that Nollywood actress, Linda Osifo, has slammed the singer over the controversial video call. According to her, people go through different problems and do unreasonable things but we should learn to be our brother’s keeper.

No comments