}); DAD FROM HELL: Father Impregnates Daughter Thrice - TRENDING UPDATE NG

Breaking News

DAD FROM HELL: Father Impregnates Daughter Thrice

Augustine Obodeke is a father, but he is from the pit of hell. He is now in police cell for impregnating his 17 year old daughter three times.
What would make a father turn his 17-year-old daughter into his s*x slave and in the process, get her pregnant, not once, but three times?
That is the puzzle the Edo State Police Command has been trying to solve after it arrested a 37-year-old man, Augustine Obodeke who turned his teenage daughter, Favour, into his s*x object, flexing his muscle on her every night and in the process, making her pregnant thrice.
But the bubble burst when the young girl refused to go for an a******n the third time.
According to reports, the girl had to take her plights to unsuspecting neighbours who reported the matter to the Ugbowo Police Station in Benin City, the Edo State capital.
The randy father was promptly arrested and he is now cooling his feet in police cell.
Narrating her pathetic ordeal, Favour said that her father turned her into his s*x slave shortly after the death of her mother.
He first impregnated me and we went for a******n. My father impregnated me the second time and I went for another a******n.
He had arranged a doctor at Uselu who has been doing the a******n.
My father impregnated me the third time and told me that we should go for another a******n but I ran out of the house.
He then threatened to deal with me if I told anybody what has been happening between us.
What do you think should be done to this randy father from hell?

No comments