}); ‘I Am Tired Of Being Labelled G.ay’ – Actor/Model IK Ogbonna Cries Out - TRENDING UPDATE NG

Breaking News

‘I Am Tired Of Being Labelled G.ay’ – Actor/Model IK Ogbonna Cries Out

In a new interview with Punch,actor and model,IK Ogbonnasays he is tired of the g*y rumors that keeps trailing him.
He says no man has ever been identified as his g*y partner..
“I am tired of the g*y rumours trailing me. You can never pick out any man with whom I have had an affair in the past, but you can link me to some of the ladies I have dated. It is funny because I am sometimes called a ladies’ man and at times rumoured to be a gigolo – g*y.
These three things do not relate to one another. “That I have chosen to adopt the UK style of dressing, which typically comprises tight pants, should not make me g*y. The fact that I have friends in the industry that I choose to hang out with should not make me a g*y.
I really don’t care about what people think of my personal life. I can’t spot anyone as being g*y in the industry and I don’t see anything wrong with two guys or ladies being close friends. Until I am approached by a guy or I see guys getting down together then I can conclude that he is g*y.” he said
http://i1.wp.com/www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IK-Ogbonna-NL.jpg?resize=426%2C426

No comments